BOOM is a movement born from the belief in the power of art to unite and strengthen our community. We’ve gathered a unique coalition of artists, volunteers, businesses and neighborhood organizations who come together to transform the way art and culture are created and shared in the Queen City.
Important BOOM 2017 numbers and facts:
• 10,000 + Festival Attendees
• 8 Venues
• 33 Ticketed, Fringe Performances
• 50 FREE Performances, Exhibits, and Activities
• 204 Performing and Visual Artists (Both Local and National)
• $95,000 Raised
• Charlotte Magazine Best of the Best Award
• Creating Loafing Best of Charlotte Awards
• 1,400+ Facebook Fans
• 50 Production Managers, Advisory Board Members and Volunteers
• Media Coverage: Charlotte Observer, Charlotte Magazine, Charlotte Agenda, Charlotte 5, Creative Loafing, Charlotte Post, WBTV
How does all this fringy goodness happen?
BOOM is fueled by gifts and donations from individuals, sponsorships from small, local businesses and large corporations, as well as funding from foundations. The festival would not exist without the support of our friends, sponsors and community members.
Now it’s time to do more, build more, become more.
If we are to be an enduring, vital part of this community, we need funding partners who share our vision. We need sponsors who understand the importance of creating an environment where the arts and talent can thrive.
Learn more about how you can support our mission by downloading our sponsor documents for large and small businesses:
Or contact our executive director:
Que-OS / BOOM Founder and Director